Memberships & User Activity
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- We use a cookie to show success and failure messages to logged-in users, in response to certain actions, like joining a group. These cookies contain no personal data, and are deleted immediately after the next page load.
- When a logged-in user creates a new group, we use a number of cookies to keep track of the group creation process. These cookies contain no personal data, and are deleted either upon the successful creation of the group or after 24 hours
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Job Manager Cookies:
This site adds the following cookies to help users resume job submissions that they have started but have not completed: wp-job-manager-submitting-job-id and wp-job-manager-submitting-job-key
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping. Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
- We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Embedded content from other websites
In this section you should note what information is collected on user profiles. The suggested text gives an overview of the kinds of profile data collected by BuddyPress.
When you register for the site, you may be asked to provide certain personal data for display on your profile. The “Name” field is required as well as public, and user profiles are visible to any site visitor. Other profile information may be required or optional, as configured by the site administrator.
User information provided during account registration can be modified or removed on the Profile > Edit panel. In most cases, users also have control over who is able to view a particular piece of profile content, limiting visibility on a field-by-field basis to friends, logged-in users, or administrators only. Site administrators can read and edit all profile data for all users.
In this section you should describe the kinds of information collected in the activity stream, how and whether it can be edited or deleted, and to whom the activity is visible.
This site records certain user actions, in the form of “activity” data. Activity includes updates and comments posted directly to activity streams, as well as descriptions of other actions performed while using the site, such as new friendships, newly joined groups, and profile updates.
The content of activity items obey the same privacy rules as the contexts in which the activity items are created. For example, activity updates created in a user’s profile is publicly visible, while activity items generated in a private group are visible only to members of that group. Site administrators can view all activity items, regardless of context.
Activity items may be deleted at any time by users who created them. Site administrators can edit all activity items.
The content of private messages is visible only to the sender and the recipients of the message. With the exception of site administrators, who can read all private messages, private message content is never visible to other users or site visitors. Site administrators may delete the content of any message.
Blogs & Article Data
While you visit our site we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping. Also, for reducing fraudulent activities and prevent identity theft while placing orders
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide & regulate subscription packs that you bought and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
Who on Our Team Has Access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill transactions and support you.
- What we share with others We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you;
- For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store the customer’s name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details.
Third Party Plugins We Use
Avatar Privacy : https://wordpress.org/plugins/avatar-privacy/
bbPress Privacy: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
Better Messages: https://www.wcvendors.com/privacy-policy/
BP Profile Search: https://wpprotools.io/privacy-policy/
BuddyPress : https://buddyuser.com/privacy-policy
BuddyPress Matchmaking : https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
Elementor : https://elementor.com/about/privacy/
Google Listings and Ads https://policies.google.com/terms
Simple Google reCAPTCHA https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
Kirki Customizer Framework : https://kirki.org/privacy-policy/
Modern Events Calendar Lite https://theeventscalendar.com/privacy-policy/
Paid Memberships Pro https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/privacy-policy/
rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress : https://rtmedia.io/privacy-policy/
SiteGround Central https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm
SiteGround DBA: https://www.siteground.com/term/301.htm
SiteGround Security https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm
WP Job Manager : https://wpjobmanager.com/document/what-data-does-wpjm-track/
WP User Frontend https://wpfrontendadmin.com/legal/privacy-policy/