Our Mission is to Connect Workplaces & Talent with the Brightest and Most Passionate Professionals in the Beauty & Grooming Industry.
As a condition of being a “Member” of Comb Inc. You MUST AGREE to the terms within. Comb Inc requires you to confirm to the terms before proceeding any further. Comb Inc will Uphold this Agreement.
This Agreement will be Legal on the date of registering for membership (no matter what profile level) with Comb Inc. By agreeing with this document, you understand and consent to the following:
- YOU. The “Member” acknowledges you will be privy to specific “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION” during your membership. Even if you “delete” or become “banned” of your account, this Agreement will still stand in a court of law.
- “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION” will, for this Agreement, refers to a (a) “workplace” aka, salon,spa, barbershop or any other business entity ; (b) “talent” aka cosmetologists, barbers, nail artists, estheticians massage therapists, receptionist, shampoo techs, and any other talent titles, such as management positions; (c) names, owners, management, addresses, and any other detailed information your receive from viewing or interacting with any users profile.
- YOU; the “Member”, will only use “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION” as it relates to your workplace or career interests for which you are/were interviewed, technicals, hired or denied above.
- YOU; the “Member”, shall not disclose any of the “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION“, YOU, the “Member” learns and/or comes in contact with during membership with Comb Inc during and after the term of membership & employment.
- YOU; the “Member”, shall NEVER use any of the “CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION” for own self interests, interests of others, during or after the term of membership, unless you get the permissions to do so and is expressed given by not only by Comb Inc, but also the “Member” which needs to be in writing & signed by both parties spoken above.
- When YOU, the “Member” has ended YOUR Membership with Comb Inc, No Matter Which Method of Terminating Membership, YOU, the “Member” AGREES to return any information which belongs the other “Members” and Comb Inc and keep in requirements of this Agreement.
- Any violation of the Agreement will be considered grounds for immediate termination of membership and gives Comb Inc the right to seek legal counsel against, YOU; The “Member”.